Reverse Osmosis Water Reduces Many Common Contaminants
With nearly 240 bottles of delicious drinking water at your kitchen sink, your family will use water for more than drinking.
Learn More About How A Culligan Reverse Osmosis System Can Improve Your Water!
Answer the questions below to Get Your RO System Pricing:
Thank you very much for your prompt and professional service. It is a pleasure to have people who take pride in their business and value their customers!.
Chad Smith – Culligan Lloydminster Customer
Good, Better, Best Culligan Drinking Water Options
Aquasential® Reverse Osmosis System
- Up to 7 Filters
- Space saving design
- The system is certified to reduce 60 contaminants, including viruses, bacteria, lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals and volatile organic compounds.
- Get an unlimited supply of safer water for just pennies a glass without the hassle or cost of single-use bottles.
Aquasential™ Tankless Reverse Osmosis System
- With smart sensors built into the system, the Aquasential™ Tankless RO System can immediately notify you if any issues are detected.
- Your choice of designer faucets. The under-sink water filtration systems can be customized for homes and offices.
- Compared to traditional reverse osmosis systems, the Aquasential™ Tankless RO System produces 30x more water each day, allowing for an unlimited supply on demand.
Aquasential® Smart Reverse Osmosis System
- With up to seven stages of filtration and 12 filter options.
- This system to deal with viruses, bacteria, nitrates, mercury, arsenic V and lead*, as well emerging contaminants such as PFOA/PFOS.
- With long-lasting, highly efficient filters, enjoy an unlimited supply of refreshing water without the hassle or plastic waste.
- Get notifications right to your smart-phone on water usage & system performance.
Culligan Drinking Water Improves the Taste of:
- Mixed Drinks (they’ve never tasted better than with Culligan water)
- Homemade Sauces (cooks love cooking with Culligan)
Trust Your Local Water Experts
We’re here when you need us: Culligan has been treating your water needs in East Central Alberta and North West Saskatchewan since 1995. Our business is dedicated to making your water better using the best equipment, best service, and best prices around.
We’re Family Owned: Our team lives and works in the local area and we’re a family owned and operated business.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: As always, our residential equipment is backed up by our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Warrantied: Culligan residential equipment may come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.