- Canadian Bottled Water Association (CBWA) Standards
- Health Canada Bottled Water Standards
- Canadian Water Quality Association ethical standards.
- All Canadian government standards
Stages of Water Preparation
- Culligan water comes from government approved sources that are tested and verified regularly.
- Our water is then put through an ozonation process to kill microbiological and organic contaminants.
- Drinking water is then passed through a multi-stage, reverse osmosis filtration system for further purification while our spring water is passed through 1-micron carbon filters to retain naturally occurring minerals in the water.